Imperial Crane uses the latest technology so we never lose track of what’s happening.
One of the reasons we remain a leader in the construction industry is through our commitment to safety, service and quality. We do not only talk safety, we live safety and one of the ways we accomplish that is with our .
-based fleet productivity and management platform performs real-time tracking and statistical metrics of our vehicles installed with their GPS tracking devices. gives our crew managers secure, remote access to real-time GPS vehicle and driver information as well as providing dispatch and route optimization, weather and traffic data, custom GIS map data, and hand-held products for fleet optimization.
Our GPS Tracking System pc信誉大群10元起reduces fuels costs and overtime; improves work site compliance; enables better supervision for increased productivity and keep our sites and equipment secure.
- Keep all company assets viewed and tracked on a single screen
- Enables us to assign and route workers to job sites with improved efficiency
- The Satellite imagery means we can monitor access around construction sites and route to visual landmarks that are ‘off the map’
- Equipped with rugged GPS hardware to cope with harsh environments
- Real-time alerts: out-of-route, mileage, and more